Hospice Mom | 26
What’s a hospice mom? Basically, she says she’s ready and willing to receive babies into her home with her family who have a life-limiting prognosis or terminal diagnosis. Her job? Is to love them just like a mama for whatever time they have before they pass away.
She has 8 biological children and have fostered or adopted 7 more children. Cori says she and her family aren’t professionals; they’re just here, telling their story so others are aware of the needs of these babies, and how much other people could change things, too, by being brave and being willing to come alongside a child who needs love and care for a brief season.
- Safe Haven for Babies
- Cori’s book, I Will Love You Forever
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Women’s Work on Twitter
- Of Stillness and Storm, by Michelle Phoenix
- I Can Only Imagine, by Bart Millard
- When Is It Right to Die?, by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Yawning at Tigers, by Drew Dyck
- Support a child with Compassion (and get a signed copy of my book!)
- Join us in Patreon
- Get the email 5 Quick Things
↑ more coming soon!
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you a short email whenever a new episode drops! Plus, she'll include occasional fun things she won't share anywhere else: